fair trade eco handbags

Monday, April 21, 2008

Telepathy Holy Spirit Gift

Sometimes when there is something I gotta know, and I do not know yet, but is already happening or is going to start, I start having this feeling, this anxiety a little bit, restlesness specially, is funny I love Telepathy, have you dream with somebody and that somebody dream with you that same night and you were doing the exact same thing?
Have you had a dream at night, that tells you what is going to happend during your day?
Have you think of somebody and that somebody is calling you?
Have you call somebody at the same time, that neither one of you two know who was calling first?
Have you had this kind of experience in your life, I think is awesome and I love it
I think I need to find what is this for, because a gift is given to someone, that is going to use it, wear it, and that is whay I need to learn next :)
I have always belive that God has a plan for me and everyone else, and I am very aware of the signs and I thank for this gifts and I ask for guidence on how to use it, to be a servant of my
God Jehova and Jesus, and the Holy spirit :)
If you have any stories like this, tell me I'd love to hear it, I like to feel that I am not alone with this gift.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesterday I was thinking of a friend that I should contact - a friend I had neglected - then she rang me because she was thinking of me.

I like the feeling that there is more than I can understand.

henry

Shine said...

yes, I know, because you feel you are getting there, closer to that place that you have been looking for so long, the truth. :) thank you for sharing, keep expanding your gift, your spiritual gifts do not think to much about it, and just let it happen, is your spirit who knows everthing and in time you will understand everything :) eating healty and meditation will make the process faster.