fair trade eco handbags

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mundane Frustration

How can we give birth light from the inside? when we are not capable to take our own decisions when we are told what is good and bad, when we do not take the time and effort to find this truth, we are all living in a matrix and do not realize it, I don't know nothing! that is the only thing I know, as Socrates said, but I try to read I try to learn trought experience, through learning, living to understand and get my own point of view of the things in me and around me, I am nice and try to help whenever I can if I am asked for, I do not spect anything in return from anybody, I love to love... but I could be the worst of the humans in the world, but I am me, and I know who I am, and I own myself outside my creator, I know who I am, and nobody is going to tell me how lo live my life, what is right and wrong, because that is why my creator give me a soul, a spirit a councience and a brain! and if in a country people is not allow to be themselves and think for themselves is just wrong! Sometimes I feel like media and all the publicity is just crap to keep people living in this box with the 80 percent of negative things, things that are going in the wrong direction, and nobody stop it, because is like going against the force of the river.
I do not like when people dare to judge others, that is something nobody should do, One because is bad for the one doing it, because as you judge, God will judge you. Two, because is not your job the last of the things we came here to do is to judge and point with the finger, and to tell this one is bad, or wrong or is not good enought or their faith is not the right one, If people start to look inside themselves instead watching what others are doing or not doing with their lives, the world could be a very nice place to live in....Gosh, those things are really sickening, I know in this point I am not beeing very bright because I am hating something, yes, and that is not positive, I am hating stupidity, I have a hard or imposible time trying to tolerate Intolerance, Stupidity, Masive Manipulation, I just wish everybody could open their eyes and start living their lifes with their own dreams not the dreams of the goverment, or the dreams the media and other powers in charge want us to live.
I understand that can be confortable just stay in the line, we all have our time, their time will come for them to think about it... I hope...
I feel better now, sometimes I just need to get it out :)

5 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I agree completely. I was just talking to my friend about this. How society puts these rules on us about how we should behave and do and most aren't happy living in that box. Great post.

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Shine well said! That is why I blog.

Shine said...

Hi Health Nut wannabee Mom, we need to be aware of all the ways of control that some times we don't even realize we are in, I am fine with laws, and a constitution, and a goverment, but who is ruling right now, wants nothing with our health, or our wealth or our well being specially farmaceutics and foods, now they are trying to go back to the natural because they realize people is opening their eyes, still we cannot belive all that we hear and see, thank you for reading my post I am sorry I did not replay earlier :P

Shine said...

Euroyank, I have to say I like more the Euro than the yank hehe I am not against america, people is good but as you said before in all countries there is the same problem with goverment.
Blogging is a blessing, I really hope we can keep doing this for a long time untill we can move a small amount of sand in this ocean. Keep blogging Euro because you do it Great!

Unknown said...

The UK is becoming a total nanny state - your words apply very strongly.

thanks

henry